Natural Poison Ivy Remedy
Whoops! Did you miss that Poison Ivy?
This is just what you need!
Discover our All Natural Skin Soother, Anti-itch, Rash Healing Powder made with Organic White Oak Bark, Kaolin White Clay, and Love.
I have personally made each of these remedies.
Poison Ivy Poultice Directions:
- Mix with Poison Ivy Potion, Witch Hazel, OR Water and apply to the affected area.
- Allow to dry.
- Do not wash off, it will flake off as it dries.
- Reapply as needed until all the oils and rash are gone.
Poison Ivy – Itch Relief Bath
- Add several Tablespoons in a muslin bag and place in a warm bath for relief.
- Soak for 20+ mins.
- This can also help to soothe diaper rash, bug bites, scratches, and sunburn. ***
*** Herbal remedies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your health care practitioner for advice.
There are no reviews yet.