Head Cold Survival Kit
Our Head Cold Survival Kit is designed to Ease Congestion & Aid Breathing, Sinus, Colds, Upper Respiratory, and Asthma. All items created in small batches.
Have the coughs and sniffles of winter got you down?
This herbal Head Cold Survival Kit is just what you need to bring your body back into balance and get you back on your feet. Time test remedies to clear your head and get that immune system pumping.
The Breathe Free Kit Includes:
- Breathe Free Pure Essential Oil Blend (10 ML)
- Breathe Free Organic Tincture (1 OZ)
- Fire Cider with Astragalus – Organic (1 OZ)
- Organic Soothing Herbal Cough Syrup (4 OZ)
This is an All Natural Product made with 100% Pure Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, and Love.
I have personally made each of these remedies. This Pure Essential Oil Blend is intended to be mixed with water, a carrier oil or lotion! Do not use this Blend straight on the skin. Do Not Ingest.
Directions: Mix a few drops in your humidifier water. You may also mix a few drops with the carrier oil or lotion of your choice to apply a small amount to your chest. A small amount goes a long way. Always do a spot check for reactions. A single drop on a tissue is also helpful. Do Not use on Children. Avoid during pregnancy. Avoid facial area. Wash hands thoroughly after use. External use only. ***
Breathe Free Organic Tincture (1 OZ)
1:5 w/v ~ 40% Alcohol
* Ingredients: Alcohol, Spring Water, Mullein Leaf*, Coltsfoot Herb*, Lobelia Herb*, Wild Crafted Ground Ivy & Love * Certified Organic
* Gently shake before use. Take 1-2 droppers full a few times a day to help relieve acute breathing and asthma issues. ***
*Avoid during pregnancy. ***
Fire Cider with Astragalus – Organic (1 OZ)
* Ingredients: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Onion, Organic Garlic, Organic Horseradish, Organic Ginger Root, Organic Astragalus Root & Love
* Fire Cider with Astagalus is commonly used as a tonic to clear the sinuses and boost general health with its warming properties.***
* I’ve added the Astragalus for the extra immune boosting properties.***
* Many people prefer to mix this tincture with honey when they take it. It also makes an awesome salad dressing.
1:5 w/v 5% alcohol
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Wild Cherry Bark*, Marshmallow Root*, Slippery Elm*, Fresh Ginger*, Oregon Grape Root*, Mullein*, Cinnamon, Orange Peel*, Sugar, Black Berry Brandy & Love
Directions: Gently shake before use. Take 1-2 teaspoons a few times per day to help ease a wet or dry cough or irritated throat.***
*** Herbal remedies have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please contact your health care practitioner for advice.