Three Kings Charcoal Tablets are perfect for burning both loose herbal incense and resin incense.
These are the smaller incense charcoals.
10 charcoals to a package.
- Prepare an incense censer or heat protected dish – preferably with sand as an extra insulator.
- Remove a tablet from the sealed roll.
- Use Tongs to light the edge of the tablet with a match or taper candle.
- The tablet will then light across its surface.
- The tablet should be left to burn out or cool in its censer.
- To extinguish a tablet before it has fully cooled, quench in a container of cold water.
- DO NOT HOLD THE TABLET IN THE HAND WHILE LIT
- We recommend using metal tongs.
- We also recommend using sand in your censer or heat protected dish for extra protection.
- We have many Brass or Cast Iron Censers to choose from.
- You may also be interested in our Incense Burning Kits.
- In order to maintain freshness, opened rolls should be resealed and stored in a cool, dark place.
- Effective storage will ensure quick lighting and long burning.
- We highly recommend using an air tight zipper style plastic bag.