What can we DO to help Manifest those things we need in our life? Have you tried manifesting with candle magic?
What is Manifesting Magic?
We have talked about Inner Peace, Prosperity, Cleansing, and many other properties we wish to bring into, or strengthen in our lives and help us get back into balance.
It’s easy to talk about wanting to feel more Inner Peace, or to be surrounded by greater prosperity – but what can we DO to help Manifest those things in our lives?
For me, Manifestation Magic is transforming the energies around you, with intention, and working to create what you need in your life.
We can make a manifestation pouch, spell jar, spell bowl, etc… There are many ways to focus your manifestation energies!
This week we are learning how to use candle magic for Manifestation!
More on Manifestation Magic
We have a whole article on Manifestation Magic to help you work on being mindful, focusing your intention, and learning more about how it all works. Check it out by clicking the picture below.
You can also download our FREE PDF for Herbs, Oils, Crystals, and Spiritual Goods for Manifestation. Click the picture below to have it sent to you via email.
Candle Magic Color Meanings & Uses
- Orange – stamina, success, prosperity, youthfulness, sudden changes, independence
- Yellow – confidence, optimism, charm, communication, good luck, concentration
- Green – harmony, balance, money, growth, healing, new beginnings
- Blue – meditation, loyalty, spiritual protection, overcoming addiction, inner peace, trauma
- Purple – enhance psychic ability, astral travel, wisdom, ambition, insomnia, bad karma
- Red – energy, courage, fertility, passion and lust, negativity & pessimism, strength
- White – cleansing, purifying, truth, blessings, unity, relieves tension
- Black – protection, reverse hexes/curses, absorbs negative energy, reveals secrets, loss & grief support, illness
- Brown – balance, stability and grounding, travel, rebirth/renewal, financial success, enhance telepathic abilities
- Pink – romance, friendship, spiritual healing, self-love, faith, forgiveness
- Gray – imagination, visions, wisdom, psychic protection, patience, obstacles
- Gold – abundance, happiness, awareness and knowledge, influence, divination, power
- Silver – astral realm, ambition, fame, purity, communication with ancestors, creativity
Manifesting with Candle Magic
- Colored candle of your choice
- Oils for anointing your candle (or to use in a diffuser)
- Magical amplifiers (Ex: Dried herbs, flowers, crystals, etc.)
- Fire safe plate or bowl
- Matches or Lighter
- Your FREE PDF for Manifestation to choose the right items for you
- Gather all of your supplies into your work space.
- Spend a few minutes meditating, smudging, or casting a circle.
- Before you begin be sure that you have a clear understanding of your intention, of what exactly it is that you are manifesting.
- Place your candle in a clean (and fire safe) location such as a glass, stone, or ceramic plate or bowl.
- Arrange your flowers, herbs, and crystals around your candle. Be aware of creating a fire hazard!
- Anoint your candle or light your diffuser with an essential oil or an anointing oil to help boost your intention.
- When you have your Intention clear in your mind, light your candle.
- Sit and gaze into the flame while you meditate, pray, or focus on the intention you wish to manifest.
- Visualize your intention coming true and how you will feel when it does.
- Sit with the candle as long as you feel it is needed.
- Place your candle in a safe place, where you can see it, and be reminded of the intention you are Manifesting.
- Repeat this ritual anytime you feel the need.
- Remember to move forward and actively pursue the steps that need to be taken!
✨ If you are feeling super crafty, try making your very own candle and filling it to the brim with the power of your intention!