Do I Need to Journal?
A Manifestation Journal truly works. For some people there is a profound magic in the simple act of writing. The focus you put into forming your thoughts into words that can be transferred to ink is a great way to “flesh out” the visualization of your goals.
Having a dedicated place to gather your thoughts and energies, not only helps you stay more organized, it can also act as a mental trigger. The very act of picking up that dedicated journal helps to focus your mind and thoughts.
The more regularly you use it the better. Every time you pick up your journal or even think about it, you are pouring energy into your goals.
Your Journal will become your go to place for reflection on how far you have come in both your personal life and your spiritual ability to manifest the things that you need in your life.
What is a Manifestation Journal?
A Manifestation Journal is a specific notebook, binder, or even a digital log that you dedicate to your goals and dreams.
It is often filled with positive thoughts and ideas related to those goals.
It can include spellwork, meditations, guided imagery, intentions, recipes for spell bags, important astrological information, and everything else that you are doing to work towards your manifestation goals and dreams.
There are so many different ways to create this type of journal. The ideas are endless. We hope to inspire you with our suggestions below.
Creating your Ideal Journal
Items you may want:
- Blank book, notebook, or binder – choose decorative or choose plain if you want to decorate it yourself.
- Writing utensils of various sorts for inspiration.
- Blue for inner peace and tranquility
- Green for growth and luck
- Orange for creativity and joy
- Pink for self-love and harmony
- Purple for intuition and wisdom
- Flowers and Herbs – Chamomile, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Lavender, Sage, Red Clover, etc.
- Essential Oils – Patchouli, Peppermint, Bergamot, Lemon, Sandalwood, etc.
- Anointing Oils – Tonka Bean, Jezebel, Focus, etc.
- Inspirational Music
- Optional: flowers, herbs, ribbons, pictures, stickers, and decor.
- Gather your tools and materials into your chosen work space.
- Cast and set your circle.
- Take a moment to ground and center yourself.
- Light your candle, if you choose to add this step in.
- Then take time to focus your mind on what you are manifesting.
- Anoint the pages with essential oils or anointing oils of your choice. If the pages look or feel damp, prop the book open and allow time to dry.
- Optional: Tuck pressed flowers, herbs, and pictures between the pages – this can be done whenever you feel it is appropriate.
- When you feel ready hold your intention in your mind and begin writing
- If you are feeling unsure of just how to get started check out the Affirmation Cards in our shop for a little inspiration.
Note: Remember that personalizing rituals and magical projects helps you to increase how much power you put into your workings – so Have Fun!