Did you know that Honey is a natural antibacterial, as well as being gentle on the skin which makes it a wonderful cleanser as well as a nourishing mask. It is so easy to create your own pampering Honey Facial Mask!
The Spa Experience
Did you also know that most people consider a spa experience to be the epitome of relaxation?
Far less people are willing to go broke for the experience – not to worry Transformational Healing has got you covered.
In our Sugar/Salt Scrub DIY we taught you how to make your own body scrub, so if you pair that with our Love Bath Salts, Lavender essential oil, and today’s DIY Honey Face Mask you will have the fixings for a truly spiritual At Home Spa experience.
It’s time to fill ourselves up with Self Care and Pampering!
Making your Honey Facial Mask
- 1-2 tsp. of honey
Spa Experience Ideas:
- A hot cup of tea (or coffee)
- Cucumber Slices (for your eyes or in case you get peckish)
- Essential Oil Diffuser (try our Lavender, Bliss, or Inner Peace )
- Playlist, Guided Meditation, or Audio Book
- Neck Pillow (or rolled up towel)
- Self Love Bath Salts
- Take time to focus your mind on your intention – Ex: inner peace, cleansing, self love, etc.
- Set up a basket or serving tray with bath salts, body scrub, toner, moisturizer, etc.
- Light some incense, or get your diffuser going.
- Light your candles; be sure to turn off those bright overhead lights.
- Don’t forget to start your music, meditation, or audio book before you get comfy.
- Apply 1-2 teaspoons of honey to a clean face and allow it to sit on the skin for 10 minutes.
- Moisten fingertips and rub in a gentle circular motion to help exfoliate the skin.
- Allow the honey to sit 5 additional minutes and wash off with a clean washcloth.
Relax and Enjoy!
Willing to get a little more complicated?
Give this version a try.
Banana Yogurt Face Mask
What you’ll need:
- 1-2 tsp. of honey
- 1 banana (ripe but not too spotted)
- 1-2 tsp. of yogurt
Mash the banana in a mixing bowl, then stir in a little bit of honey and a little bit of yogurt. Apply to the face and allow it to sit for 5-10 minutes.