We could not be more excited for Spring and Flower Season! It’s time to make Flower Moon Tea!
Flowers are a gift that just keep giving. They nourish the soul when you plant and nurture them to maturation.
Our hearts sing with Joy when they bloom. These beautiful blooms can even nourish our bodies when their growth cycle comes to a close.
What better way to celebrate such bountiful blessings than to raise our tea cups in honor of Flower Moon Month.
Join us by mixing up a batch of your very own Flower Moon Tea.
Flower Moon Tea Recipe
Makes 3-4 cups of tea per batch. Directions are for brewing all 4 cups at once.
- 1 teaspoon dried Rosebuds
- 1 teaspoon dried Hibiscus
- 1 teaspoon dried Red Clover Blossoms
- 2/3 teaspoon dried Lemon Balm
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Passion Flower
- Gather all your ingredients with the intention of celebrating the flowers, spring, or the flower moon season.
- Keep that intention in mind as you measure and mix your tea blend.
- Bring 3-4 cups of water to a boil.
- Add all ingredients into a tea ball or tea bag.
- Pour hot water over the tea ball or add the tea bag to your tea pot.
- Remember to keep your intention in your mind while the tea is brewing too.
- Allow to steep 5-10 minutes for the best brew.
✨ Love the flavors of loose tea blends but not the smaller bits that often escape the finest strainers? Put your tea blend into one of our muslin bags and enjoy your tea dust free!
💜 You can find all of these ingredients in our shop! We have many ready to go herbal tea blends too!
Happy Crafting Tribe!